viernes, 16 de febrero de 2007

B & B - fraud and bread

… these are the things, which determine the today's day.

A finely baked rye wheat and rye bread (hach so'n bread baking automat is mad), which went also completely simply out of the form. That will taste us this evening is bread to by the way bake rather favorably. We spent 1.19 on the baking mixture (is enough for 2 medium sized bread) €. In addition one must add then still a little water and yeast (10 cent per bread) and is good. Power thus approx. 1.30 for bread. That well above all weil's completely fresh find I and to lecker is I believe bought bread gibt's now rather rarely.

… Enough bored with bread. Now which to at least just as exciting fraud. Have today much written… much senseless, much too pedantic. I should really wait with the formulation up to tapping and limit before genuinly everything to complete solution sketches. That is better. And time saves.
I enough appraisals somehow in my life did not read. And I ever really a indirect complicity throughly in ner examination or housework did not check. Is my calamity, I have no notion as I to write is. Perhaps does someone have an idea? A formulation of kind of condition? So after the slogan: A act-implemented, the act rule lay due to superior knowledge however with M. that is therefore indirect author…
Hey does not sound bad at all

Thus, if someone knows a side in the Internet, on which sample solutions and - appraisals to find are. I would be very grateful!

Now still smaller music-tap: “Loose control” of Missy Elliot, Chiara and Fat one Scoop… bissl a Hip Hop must be simply also times and Missy Elliot is so ingeniously!

No hay comentarios: